Bro-Craft!

Please login or register! You must register in order to apply to play on Bro-Craft!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bro-Craft!

Please login or register! You must register in order to apply to play on Bro-Craft!

Bro-Craft!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bro-Craft!

JOIN OUR AWESOME 24/7 SMP SERVER TODAY!~~IP- BroCraftMC.net ~~~ Type- 24/7 smp minecraft server.Pvp- YESPlugins- YESActive Players- YESStaff and moderator- YES Free to join- YES So join us

3 posters

Stacelin's Application of Absolute Awesomeness

Stacelin
    Stacelin

Stacelin's Application of Absolute Awesomeness Empty Stacelin's Application of Absolute Awesomeness

Post  Stacelin Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 am

How old are you? 20!
    What country do you live in? Canada eh!
    Where did you hear about Bro-Craft? Some annoying little kid was rambling on and on about it. LOL Kidding alpha <3 Alpha told me about it a little while ago. Finally found the IP again Smile
    Do you know any players currently on our server? Seems like I know quite a few users on here Wink
    Are you new to mine craft? Oh yes. So very new... Smile Nah, been playing since it started basically.
    What are you best at in Mine-Craft? x__x being a staff member? lol, I never actual play it anymore. But I used to be pretty kick ass at mining Razz
    Do you agree to the rules listed HERE: Of course Smile
    What other games do you like to play? Literally a bit of everything. I've even played Well of Souls before >.>
    What do you like to do on Mine craft servers? Mainly just help.
    What is your In-Game name? Stacelin
    Pyromancer
    New
    New

Stacelin's Application of Absolute Awesomeness Empty Re: Stacelin's Application of Absolute Awesomeness

Post  Pyromancer Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am

Accepted! Welcome to BroCraft!
    FPSalpha[ADMIN]
    FPSalpha[ADMIN]
    Admin
    Admin

Stacelin's Application of Absolute Awesomeness Empty Re: Stacelin's Application of Absolute Awesomeness

Post  FPSalpha[ADMIN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 pm

HaHa welcome Stace. Have Fun!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 am