Bro-Craft!

Please login or register! You must register in order to apply to play on Bro-Craft!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bro-Craft!

Please login or register! You must register in order to apply to play on Bro-Craft!

Bro-Craft!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bro-Craft!

JOIN OUR AWESOME 24/7 SMP SERVER TODAY!~~IP- BroCraftMC.net ~~~ Type- 24/7 smp minecraft server.Pvp- YESPlugins- YESActive Players- YESStaff and moderator- YES Free to join- YES So join us

3 posters

Please dont banned TOLO_OLOT TO:FP_salpha

gigagus
    New
    New

Please dont banned TOLO_OLOT TO:FP_salpha Empty Please dont banned TOLO_OLOT TO:FP_salpha

Post  gigagus Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 am

TOLO_OLOT just killed by nick990 (a player) and he stole TOLO_OLOT'S DIAMONDS!!!!!! and then he keep blameing for it but the owner got
    annoyed and then the owner banned him nick990 should be banned not TOLO_OLOT! please unbanned him! HIS MY FRIEND! Crying or Very sad
    Sodaking
    Sodaking
    Tree Puncher
    Tree Puncher

Please dont banned TOLO_OLOT TO:FP_salpha Empty Re: Please dont banned TOLO_OLOT TO:FP_salpha

Post  Sodaking Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:08 pm

I wasn't there for it, but I will say two things.
    1. Pvp is allowed.
    2. The player that was banned needs to submit their own appeal for un-banning.
    FPSalpha[ADMIN]
    FPSalpha[ADMIN]
    Admin
    Admin

Please dont banned TOLO_OLOT TO:FP_salpha Empty Re: Please dont banned TOLO_OLOT TO:FP_salpha

Post  FPSalpha[ADMIN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Denied. Tolo: good luck on another server. And don't come back again please.

Thread locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:04 am