Bro-Craft!

Please login or register! You must register in order to apply to play on Bro-Craft!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bro-Craft!

Please login or register! You must register in order to apply to play on Bro-Craft!

Bro-Craft!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bro-Craft!

JOIN OUR AWESOME 24/7 SMP SERVER TODAY!~~IP- BroCraftMC.net ~~~ Type- 24/7 smp minecraft server.Pvp- YESPlugins- YESActive Players- YESStaff and moderator- YES Free to join- YES So join us

BREAKING NEWS:NOMAD2190 OP APPLICATION

NOMAD2190 :)

BREAKING NEWS:NOMAD2190 OP APPLICATION Empty BREAKING NEWS:NOMAD2190 OP APPLICATION

Post  NOMAD2190 :) Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:07 pm

How old are you:13
    What country do you live in: USA
    Where did you hear about Bro-Craft: MY FRIENDS KEPT SAYING IT WAS AWESOME ON LIFE BOAT HUNGER GAMES SERVER
    Do you know any players currently on our server? NIGHTCURSE,XXSLAYER090Xx, L1LY GREEN forgot some
    Are you new to mine craft: No I'm a pro Builder
    What are you best at in Mine-Craft: Building awesome shapes of buildings and designing buildings
    Do you agree to the rules listed HERE: FOR REALZ???? YES
    What other games do you like to play: COD, Minecraft xbox edition,assassins creed is awesome, HALO is Awesome, OPERATION FLASHPOINT:RED RIVER IS AWESOME ASPHALT 8, LEFT FOR DEAD IS AWESOME,Ghost recon is awesome I think there's other a but that it
    What do you like to do on Mine craft servers:<-_- BUILD ALL D TIME and PVP
    What is your In-Game name: NOMAD2190

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 am